Infrared Sauna Sessions:
Below is a list of what to expect from your sauna session as well as some tips and guidelines to ensure the best possible experience.
$120 Relax Package
4 Sauna Therapy Sessions
$200 Restore Package
8 Sauna Therapy Sessions
$240 Revive Package
12 Sauna Therapy Sessions
$35 Drop In Rate
30 minute Sauna Therapy Session
Before The Sauna:
- Before Infrared Sauna, drink a full glass of water, or other hydrating, drink, such as a non-sugary sports drink or coconut water.
- DO NOT drink coffee, soda, juice overloaded with sugar or alcohol.
- Wait at least 1 hour after eating before beginning an infrared sauna session.
- Feel free to take your sauna in the nude or wear the absolute minimum of clothing, Loose T-Shirt, cotton shorts, bathing suit.
During the Sauna:
- Place a towel on the bench seat to absorb perspiration. Infrared will penetrate clothing and towels.
- One towel to sit on – fold in several layers & And one to wipe down with once you start sweating.
- Your body will be sending out toxins, including heavy metals, with your sweat.
- How long to stay in the sauna depends on several factors – First, listen to your body and don’t overdo it.
Do not expect to sweat initially:
- If you are new to the sauna, keep in mind that typically don’t start sweating until 10-15 minutes into the session. You might find you don’t sweat at all the first few times, or even the first several times.
- Also, remember that you have to be well hydrated to get a good sweat going. If you’re not sweating as well as usual, try drinking more water.
- If you start feeling, faint, claustrophobic, or uncomfortable, cut the session short or open the sauna door for a bit.
- As you get used to the sauna experience, you will be able to tolerate longer sessions.
- By stretching your arms, legs, neck, back area, etc., during your sauna session you can achieve increased body flexibility, range of motion, and reduce chronic stiffness and problem areas. Relax, Meditate, Listen to music.
After the Sauna:
- Drink a full glass of water, or other hydrating, drink, such as a non-sugary sports drink or coconut water.
- Please try to vacate the room within 10 minutes at the end of your session, as we need to prepare for the next guest. If you need a little bit more time to relax you can chill in our Relaxation Room after your sauna.